Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Bold Bronze and Beautiful



Bold Bronze and Beautiful

Hey Everyone.  Meet my latest collection Bold Bronze and Beautiful, also known as my “B” Times “3” Collection.  

I'm falling in love all over again with bronze.  Maybe tis the season of bronze.  All the beautiful colors of autumn leaves that are so soon to come remind me of the beautiful colors I see in my bronze jewelry.  Each piece is bathed in a mild patina solution, tumbled, sanded filed, buffed, tumbled again and then buffed and buffed more.  Then and only then do I start to see the result I love so much.  The soft rich colors start to come through.

I’ve added a few of these beauties to my on-line shop.  

Bring on the fall.  I’m so ready.  Are you?



I’m Marcia Myrick Siany and I’m not just a jeweler.  I’m an artist through and through who loves to make all kinds of things.  To read more about me and my work, visit my website, Marcia Myrick Siany.  You can also find me on Instagram.